flower backgroud

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Welp its over! What a wonderful summer! #route10 #EFY



Had an amazing summer with these goobers :) 

Nauvoo was such a wonderful way to end the EFY experience! I am eternally grateful for the many experiences I had both fun and spiritual. I will ever be thankful for the people that have walked into my life. Through the ups and the downs and the stressful times, I have to say that I sure did have ONE AMAZING summer! My testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ has grown immensely. Along with that of the atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that the Book of Mormon is true! If you haven't read it, then READ it!! It is an amazing book and it will change your life.

Will write more...
about to board the plane :) 

Az bound! 

Get to see my sweetheart Shaun! 

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you had a good time being an EFY counselor. Last chance to do it :)

    ReplyDelete