flower backgroud

Sunday, June 13, 2010

EFY 2010

I Start EFY counseling tomorrow in Logan! I am SO excited! its going to be an AMAZING experience! I was talking to one of the guys who had been a counselor previously and said that it was the BEST job ever! I have been wanting to be an EFY Counselor ever since before I had attended EFY at age 13 when I first attended the sports camp for gymnastics at BYU. I myself attended EFY 5 years in a row! I loved it! Now here i am in Logan :) The theme this year is " Courage to Stand Strong". I think that this is an excellent theme, especially for this day and age when teenagers are faced with many adversity's, trials and temptations that are placed in their pathway of life. I hope to make a difference/impact in the lives of these wonderful participants. I know that there is a reason why I am here in Logan at this time in my life. Heavenly Father knows EXACTLY who we need in our lives and when. I am SO thankful for this wonderful opportunity I have to participate in this program as a counselor. Till we meet again! EFY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment