flower backgroud

Friday, November 8, 2013

The mans birthday :)


Yesterday was this cuties 22nd birthday! So I woke up early and went over to his house and made him breakfast in bed! His favorite Waffles and Strawberries:) He was MORE than excited, because he has always talked about wanting breakfast in bed! Then later that night I took him on a date! We sent to a restaurant called "Station 22" ( I thought that was fitting) haha it was a hipster/ hesh and he loved it! We talked and I let him open some gifts! I got him triskets and tuna his absolute favorite and then a book that helps us gain a better appreciation of the Book of Mormon. After that we drove and parked right in front of the Provo temple and he opened his last gift. I had got him new leather scriptures the 2013 edition that just came out. I also got his name engraved! He loved them! I told him that something that always impressed me was his love for his Heavenly Father and the Scriptures. I sure love this boy of mine :) Happy Birthday Shaun!  

Shaun opening his Scriptures :) He loved them! 
 Tomato Soup :) 
Love spending time with him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment