flower backgroud

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Story behind my Unbirthday :)


For all of you who were rather confused today...here is the story behind it. So this morning I was sitting next to Glen and Braden in the Side office of getinstitute building. I then started talking to Glen and Braden about swing dancing, and told them that I LOVE it! They wanted to see some of my videos so naturally we logged onto facebook. We first logged on in the web browser Internet Explorer. However Glen just having a new computer did not have all the downloads to watch a movie. So then we tried to download Adobe Flash Player... however it was taking a LOT longer that we thought. So then we had this idea to log onto Firefox. We logged onto firefox ( still having my facebook up in Internet explorer) and then logged in onto facebookagain. We watched the videos and laughed and talked. Then I had to go to a class room so I quickly logged out of the one of firefox.... completely forgetting about the one in interent explorer. Any who so then I went about my day as normal, being on duty during classes and such. Then when we were walking back to campus for free time I got a text from my mom that said , " Did you change your facebook status?" and I thought to myself well I changed it last night....so maybe she hadn't seen it. Then I replied yes! She then followed up with another question that said, " So who are you in love with?" ha I thought to myself my mom would know out of ALL People..... ha why is she asking me this? Then I called her. We then talked about how my status was changed to say" I am in love and I dn't care who knows it"hahaha and my birthday changed to today being June 24th. I then went into a little panic thinking that someone had hacked into my account, but then the thought came to my mind... oh GLEN! I then called Glen and he pretended to not have ANY idea as to what I was talking about :) long story short... I received MANY phone calls, texts, and facebook messages wishing me a HAPPY Birthday, and asking who I was in love with! I guess it was just another fun day and not to mentionmade me feel loved :) So thanks to all those who participated in this little fun joke :)


No comments:

Post a Comment