flower backgroud

Monday, June 28, 2010

EFY LOVING!


Life is seriously AMAZING!! I love everything about it :) I am in Utah right now doing EFY programs as a Counselor! And quite honestly I cant think of anything better to be doing in my life right now. I know that I was meant to come here to be a counselor for a reason. There are people here that I am supposed to meet and touch and whose lives I am supposed to touch. Its such an incredible experience and I am loving every minute of it! I have met some INCREDIBLY awesome people and friends, who I know will be my friends throughout my life. There are so many really good examples up here, and I look up to all the counselors! Each and every one of them has something to give. This is the BEST job ever and its actually my dream come true. I have wanted this job since I was 13 years old! When you have a goal, you have to work at it until you accomplish it, and I DID it! I love EFY!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment