flower backgroud

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Caroling :)

 Jocelyn and I thought these reindeer were sweet :) 
 We had so much fun Christmas Caroling :)
 I absolutely love love Heidi! Her and I go way back to Freshman year of High School. Good old choir days! 
                                     Brother Ray teaching me how to do the "Whip"
 Got the hang of it! 

                                                       Look at Jocelyn go! 
 Heidi's baby Elias! He is such a cute baby and a happy little camper. 

It was so much fun to be able to catch up with some of my married friends and see how each of them have progressed in their lives. We all enjoyed caroling down the streets of gilbert in the back of a trailer. We were able to show Ben's Indian friend some of our Christmas traditions because he had never celebrated Christmas before. I am thankful for those meaningful relationships in our lives where we can build each other up and simply enjoy each others company. 
I am thankful for this Christmas Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment