flower backgroud

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finals...Clutter....To do list!!

I have a million things to do
homework
study
papers to write
a room to clean
scriptures to read
Temple to go to
bridal shower to plan
outfits to find
presents to buy
scrapbooks to make
and other duties to attend to...
.....
Just got to remember to breathe..
Prioritize your time!
and...
DONT procrastinate. (I could work on that one)

This conference talk here helps with time management . please read

Good luck to everyone with finals!

2 comments:

  1. Oh busy busy busy you are! You are amazing though. I don't know how you do it all. Good luck with everything! We need to skype soon. Also....I'm coming to AZ in 5 days! I think. My Grandpa hallsted is passing away tonight. :( But I need to seen you when I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Please can we skype?!?! When do your finals end? I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa :(
    I miss you tons! I watched a video of you and I when we were 14!! It was my summer with you in Utah! Bet you can guess what was on there :) love you!!

    ReplyDelete