flower backgroud

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve :)

IMG_1570 IMG_1573 IMG_1574 IMG_1575 IMG_1578 IMG_1581 IMG_1582 IMG_1583 IMG_1587 IMG_1592 IMG_1593 IMG_1594 IMG_1595 IMG_1607 IMG_1612 IMG_1613 IMG_1617 IMG_1623 IMG_1624 realdeal
I cant think of a better way to have spent Christmas Eve then going to the Mesa Arizona Temple. We were able to see Jordan Bluth sing songs about Christ and Hymns. It was an absolutely beautiful performance. We were able to walk around and see the Christmas lights, which were absolutely beautiful. Then we went into the visitors center and were able to talk with the sister missionarys. Then we went and watched the movie Luke II. It was a beautiful simple video showing the birth of our savior. It really put into perspective how he really was born in the most humble abodes. It was not some beautiful stable, but a place where animals were, but thats all they had. Mary was just so pure and peaceful. What a wonderful job she had of carrying the savior Jesus Christ. Christ was born to a family in the humblest of circumstances. Born to save us all. I am so thankful for my savior and the atoning sacrifice and that we are able to come closer to him through the healing powers of the atonement. I am so thankful for all that he has done, and for the true meaning of Christmas. And that we are able to celebrate his birth. 
                                   **************


After the lights we came home and opened our Christmas Pajamas. To my surprize we got the cutest Footy Pjs ever! I love this family tradition. I love my family. I love this gospel. I love that we are able to serve others and I love this Christmas Season. Merry Christmas Everyone!! 

1 comment: