flower backgroud

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Idaho Bound

 Today was Morgan Longley (Now Sturms) Wedding. 
It was such a beautiful sealing and I felt more than blessed that I had the opportunity to be here. I love the feeling of being in the Temple. There is nothing like bring in the temple and knowing that you are in the House of the Lord and doing his will. 
I am thankful for the covenants that I have been able to make with my Heavenly Father.
I am thankful that I get to renew my Covenants.
I love the peace and sense of understanding and love that I feel in the temple. 
I love the Spirit that resides in the House of the Lord.

Morgan and Brian Sturm I am so proud of you both and for the decisions that you have made in your life. I wish you two the happiest marriage and fulfilling future. I am thankful that I had the opportunity to come here and be apart of your special day.

"[The] proclamation on the family helps us realize that celestial marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other relationship." 
~ Russel M. Nelson 


No comments:

Post a Comment