flower backgroud

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Best Friends getting Married!! :)

This girl.....
Lindsay and I have been BEST friends since 1999! 
She is getting married Manana! 
I can not believe it! 
It seems like yesterday we were dancing around in our Leotards  talking about our 8th grade crushes
or going to stake dances
 EFY (4 years) 
Doing the water ballet at EFY 
going to Girls camp together
Sleepovers
Gymnastics
Getting ready for Dances
Halloween costumes 
YCL's
Riding our bikes (Everywhere) Including a visit to Sister Tilley Wearing bonnets :)
Babysitting together
Jamba runs
Taking all of the fortune cookies from Panda Express
Playing Dress up
Throwing Courtney onto my bed
Making CRAZY music videos
swimming
Eating Chips and Salsa while we played scum
Finishing President Hinckleys Challenge to finish the Book of Mormon by the end of the year 
Christmas presents 
Secret Santa
Pictures Pictures Pictures :) 
The list goes on and on.....

Miss Lindsay Loo,
I love you! I couldn't be happier for you. You deserve the VERY best and that is exactly what you got. I know that tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of the rest of your life. I feel so blessed to be apart of this special day. Thanks so much for waiting for me to get home and including me. 

You mean the world to me.
Tomorrow you are going to be a princess :) 

Love Your, 
 B.F.F.E ( Best friend for Eternity)
Kaitlin 



No comments:

Post a Comment