flower backgroud

Friday, November 23, 2012


 Missionary Work.....
I love that missionary work does not end after the mission. I have learned while being home from my mission that really a mission was just preparing me for the rest of my life. It has prepared me in many ways. One way that my mission has helped and prepared me has been to become a better Member Missionary. I have had so many opportunities to share by testimony of the gospel. I have been able to testify of my Savior on a daily basis, even though I am not a full-time missionary. I am so thankful for the knowledge of the truth and for my personal testimony of the Savior. Tonight my brother Garrett and I were able to go and visit the Quintero Family. They are the sweetest family and from Mexico. At the end of the lesson we all knelt down as a family and Erica said one of the most heart felt prayers. I am so thankful for the spirit,because it is the true messenger and the one that lets the doctrine of Jesus Christ sink deep into their hearts. I love this Gospel!!




I love the Temple Lights! 
They make me happy! 
I took my little brother Garrett tonight to go and look at the Temple Christmas Lights. 
I always seem to run into someone that I know there, never fails.
 I love the spirit of being able to walk around the temple lights. I was able to talk to several hispanics, which made me super happy. There was these two men from Mexico who said that they come every year, I was able to testify to them about the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. 
What a wonderful  missionary opportunity. 
I love testifying.
I love the Christmas Lights.
I love the Christmas Spirit!
I love love this time of year :) 

"We must prepare ourselves to assist the missionaries in finding those of our Heavenly Father’s children who will embrace the message of the Restoration." ~ M Russell Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment