flower backgroud

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gray Family Sundays :)

    My grandpa always tickeling Courtney...and she loves it :)
 Celebrating all of our birthdays together! If you have never had a chance to hear the Gray family sing Happy Birthday....let me tell you. You are DEFINITELY missing out :) It is unlike anything else haha 
 We all got some moneys. My dad said we get the bill closet to our age. haha so mine was 20! 
 My lovely Cactus Bite.. This thing KILLS! It hurts to walk. I better get better real quick! I got a mission to go on :) 
 This is my sweet Grandpa Gray. I love this man SO much! He means the world to me. He is such an amazing example. He seriously gives the BEST advice. I was chatting with him tonight and he said," Hey Kaitlin, you want to know what?" I said, "Of course, what Grandpa?" He replied, " You know I have already been praying for you Sister Gray." Aww That made me feel so good. I love this Man! 
My family got family pictures taken yesterday {because it is the only day that our entire family will be together...with out dance/school/piano and other sports events going on } and then I got some missionary pictures taken. This was a picture that my little sister took.


I seriously love sundays SO much! They just make the rest of the week worth it. I love that we are able to take the sacrament every Sunday and that we are able to repent and remember not only our baptismal covenants but along with that the other covenants that I have now made in the temple. I was able to go to a friends homecoming yesterday and it was amazing! He started talking about anyone considering going on a mission. He said," All of you that are considering  going on a mission..change your decision and GO! It will be the BEST thing that you have ever done". Boy that made me happy! I can not WAIT for my mission. I am so excited to be able to help others and bring unto them what I know to be true joy. This gospel! It is something that make me VERY happy and I am excited to see people change their lives and come unto Christ. I only have ten days left. CRAZY. I have to pack up my room, my life, leave these things behind. 


In prostrate supplication our Lord pleaded: “Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.” (Mark 14:36 .)


I am excited to do the Lord's will, for I know that he would have me go on a mission. I love this gospel more than anything. I am so grateful for wonderful parents who have taught me to become more and more like my savior everyday. 


That's what I love about Sundays :)  

1 comment:

  1. Ok I LOVE your layout, you post, you, but definitely not that cactus bite!! Ow! It looks like it kills! I'm sorry! Kaitlin, I want to talk to you. I keep thinking I'm going to disturb something if I call, but I'm more disturbed that I havent talked to you in a couple of days. So I'm calling you. I love you!!! You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete