flower backgroud

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just another great day in Gilbert :)

 My mom and I went and picked up little Courtney from school to go out for lunch. This girl is such a sweetheart. She is kind to EVERYONE that she meets and she is just my little ball of Sunshine! I love her! { everyone says that Courtney is a "mini me" and she really looks like it in this picture.
 Yay for Subway :) 
 Stephany and Kaitlin Time!
Steph came over and we headed straight to Courtney's Band Concert. Oh the memories...brought back memories of when I was in band in 6th grade as a percussionist. My dad always said, " Kaitlin I did not come to a band concert to see a music stand play music. ha" He could never see above my head because I was so short.
 Sometimes we make funny faces and a lot of the times they end up being the same :) 
 Steph was having fun taking pictures haha
 Steph and I then went to Gecko Grill. { My favorite restaurant ever. I just got done telling Steph that I always see someone that I know when I come to Gecko, and sure enough I walk in and there is my good friend/old roommate Olivia! Funny how that works :)  
 Steph and I had so much fun eating salsa,catching up and just talking! We even got some fried Ice Cream :) mmm
 Feel like a little kid again. Steph and I came back to my house and decided to watch a movie in my loft. { just a little hideout area in my room} This is me trying to get the Tv Set up.
I seriously love this girl so much! I felt like I was 12 again climbing up to my loft to watch a movie. {granted we watched The Hannah Montana Movie} :) This girl is such a good example to me of what a true friend is. This girl does so much for me and just makes me happy. I am so thankful for such good friends in my life, sometimes I don't know if I deserve them but I am glad that I have them. Steph has been such an amazing friend to me, I am really going to miss this girl. Thank goodness for letters :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment