flower backgroud

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Missionary Blog


Goodbye blogging world :) 

For those of you who want to keep up on my adventures in New York just visit the blog 


Dear followers,
I hope that anyone who reads this I hope that you have the best year and a half ever! Whatever you do you will do great at it. Everyone has so much potential in life and I know that if you set your mind to it, you can accomplish great things! I want to thank you for your wonderful example. Whether you know it or not you have helped shape me and make me the person that I am today. I am so thankful for everyone in my life and all the wonderful friends that I have made. I love my family so much. 
Thank you everyone for your impact that you have had in my life. 
I love you all.
Love
Future Sister Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment