flower backgroud

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Welcome Home Starsi Mickelson!



Elder Mickelson Is home! All of his friends gathered awaiting him at his house. He had JUST gotten set apart. Taylor Simmons was with us and was just hilarious! I could seriously just sit and listen to this kid all day he is a riot. He was like do we hide? ha so we all hid in different places and yelled surprize as Elder Mickelson walked in the door. I think he was in shock! 
Brad was like our older brother in High School. The one that we could always count on. 
Brad and all the girls :)
Brad was like that older brother that I never had. I made Brad do light with me and it ended up being the best thing ever. I am so proud of Brad serving an honorable full time mission. You surely have been missed Bradley. 

Lindsay and I found this huge teddy bear. It was as big as we were. Tonight was so much fun to be able to see old friends from High School whom I have not hung out with in years. It is so neat to see where people go and what people do in life. Friends have gone away to college, gotten married, gone on missions, some are prego!! ha Life is interesting. I am so excited to start another chapter of my life {mission}. I do not know everything about my future but to say the least I am EXCITED! 

"The future is as bright as your faith"~ President Thomas S. Monson.

I have no doubt that I have a lot of good in my future to come and I couldn't be more excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment