flower backgroud

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Miss Courtney!


                              Courtney and I last year at Ocean Side celebrating her birthday!!



I love that I can just be crazy with this girl and she follows right along :) 


Courtney is ALWAYS willing to do anything with me. Even if its helping me study anatomy :)

Bottom line is I LOVE this girl! She is the light of many peoples lives! SHe is the most selfless,giving,caring,loving girl I know! She is always happy and you cant help but smile when she is around! Even thought she is 9 years younger than  me I still look up to her SO much! I can just sit and talk to her for hours. We have so much fun together and just laugh our heads off. I love spending time with her, Kaitlin/Courtney dates are MY favorite! She is a little Mini Kaitlin and I love it :) Thank you courtney for being in my life and one of my BEST friends!  I am so glad that you were born 11 years ago, you truly have been a blessing in my life. I love you Courty shorty! 

2 comments:

  1. haha, I just read that those pictures were from LAST year in oceanside ;) got it

    ReplyDelete