flower backgroud

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spanish Ward!!


This Sunday I was able to go with Diego Stabio ( a really good friend of mine who just got back from his mission from Philadelphia Spanish speaking)  to a Spanish Ward! I was SUPER excited!! I have always wanted to go to a Spanish ward but never made it out there in Az. I have to admit I was a little bit nervous that I wouldn't be able to understand at all. I said a prayer in the car for comfort and that I would be able to understand the talks. To my surprise I was able  to understand a whole lot more than I thought :) I love the Spanish culture everyone is so loving, caring and just plain happy! This made me want to serve a spanish speaking mission even more! I would say that this was a success!! I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment