flower backgroud

Monday, July 5, 2010

Salt Lake EFY week 3




I am here in Salt Lake starting another fun week at EFY ! I am over the 14 and 15 year olds again this week. I have to say it is quite the different experience working with the fourteen and fifteen year olds vs the 16-18 year olds. Its fun and I love it J Its amazing how much impact you can really have on someone if you let it happen. I am so grateful to be working another blessed week with this program. It truly is one run by the lord. I love this church so much and know that the Book of Mormon is true. During Check in today you will never believe who I saw! Ha I ran into Abe Martinsen. He is one of my friends little brothers from Arizona. I got super excited when I saw him, ha I ran over and gave him a huge hug. I then was curious to see if he was in our group, so I took Braden ( my co counselor) list of boys, and to my joy I found that he was in my group! I am excited to work with the youth again this week! I have been truly blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment