flower backgroud

Monday, July 26, 2010

True Happiness!!




Can I just tell you how happy the gospel of Jesus Christ makes me?! So we were walking to the stake center to play games and I began talking to my C0-counselor Alex Hale and I said, " Alex do you ever get really happy and don't know why?" he replied, " well maybe...but I usually know why". He then proceeded to ask me all these questions well does this make you happy? is it this? or this? and I said you know what Alex the only thing I can really think of is the GOSPEL!! And you know what?! that is SO true! I find myself smiling quite often because of this wonderful church that I belong to. I love this gospel and my savior more than anything! That brings me TRUE joy! I can walk around smiling, knowing that I am a child of god. I know that he loves me. I know that he answers prayers. I know that he is there for me whenever I need him. This church brings me so much joy, and makes me want to share it with others. I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! This is what True happiness is ALL about :) ~ Happy Note for the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment