flower backgroud

Monday, July 26, 2010

I pulled a Funny :)


So...... I pulled a "Funny" haha so today I was one of the Dancers for EFY orientation.. And all was going well until the finale! I along with a couple of Counselors did a Toe Touch at the end! I was right next to Patrick Law and as I did my Toe Touch I heard a RIPPPP!! haha I then realized that I had ripped my pants!! ahah Realizing this I quickly sat down! Thinking that it was just a tiny hole I went on with the rest of orientation. Then I walked back to my dorm thinking I could just throw on some spandex.... NOPE! haha to my dismay it was a HUGE Hole!! I then proceeded to put on a pair of Jeans because that was the only pair of Kaky pants I had! So pretty much I stuck out like a sore thumb...being the only counselor in Jeans! ha but it made a "funny" story! I guess its about time to retire these pants I mean its not like they are like 5 years old or anything :) 


2 comments:

  1. I bet you looked as cute as ever even with your pants ripped... I'm jealous of the kids that get you as their counselor! Hope you're having a blast.

    ReplyDelete