flower backgroud

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gilbert Temple Ground Breaking!

I have been waiting for this moment since President Thomas S. Monson Announced that they were going to be building a Temple in Gilbert Arizona! Chelsea and I went a couple hours early so that we could save seats! This meeting was incredible and the spirit was so strong. Elder Costa ( a member of the Quorum of the 70) Came and spoke and did the dedicatory prayer on the temple grounds. The spirit was incredible and my heart was full. I am So excited for this Beautiful Temple to be built. I am so thankful for the blessings that we can receive from going to the temple. We now are going to have one that is 3 minutes or less from my house. I have such a strong testimony of temples and the work that is performed. I CANT WAIT for it to be built :)

1 comment:

  1. yay! loved seeing you there. so smart to get there early. we made it just as the opening hymn was ending. cute pic!

    ReplyDelete