flower backgroud

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I have so much to be Grateful for.

Gratitude..
I have so much to be grateful for.
I am grateful for my Family
The Gospel
A home
Amazing Friends
Love
Laughter
Education
Loving parents
Music
Dancing
The Atonement
The restoration
Sunshine
Sisters
Letters
Pictures
A roof
shopping
sleep..zzzz
Family Gatherings
Movies
The Stars
My amazing Experience in Hawaii
The chance I had to be an EFY counselor
The Scriptures
A living Prophet Thomas S. Monson
Joesph Smith
Missionary Work
Chocolate :)
surprises
exercise
learning experiences
My Savior Jesus Christ
L.I.G.H.T
Friendships
Meeting new people
Joy
Happiness
I have so much to be grateful in my life. I know that I would not have any of it or be where I am at today with out the Love of my Heavenly Father. I love this life that I am able to live. 
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment