flower backgroud

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!


Happy Birthday Courtney!!!
I hope that you have the BEST birthday EVER!!! Here are some reasons why I love you.
1. You are always thinking of others before yourself.
2.You are SO thoughtful
3. You are nice to anyone and everyone!
4. You are and have been the BEST friend I could ask for.
5. You always know how to make me feel special.
6. You are always happy and have the biggest smile on your face.
7. You are considerate
8. You are patient ( when I tell you I am going to send you a letter and it takes me weeks :) haha
9. you sit and listen to be blab for hours
10. and I love love skyping with you!!


I just LOVE you! I hope that you have the best birthday ever! I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!
Ill just have to wait for Christmas.
Love you 

1 comment: