flower backgroud

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Of things that Matter Most!





"Brothers and sisters, let us be wise. Let us turn to the pure doctrinal waters of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Let us joyfully partake of them in their simplicity and plainness. The heavens are open again. The gospel of Jesus Christ is on earth once more, and its simple truths are a plentiful source of joy!" President Uchtdorf


I love love love this talk. My visiting teachers brought this message to me today, and this is EXACTLY what I needed to hear. I am so thankful for visiting teachers who fulfill their calling. I am so thankful for the leaders of the church who are inspired to teach us the things that the lord is wanting us to know at this time in our lives. Please read the talk Here

No comments:

Post a Comment