flower backgroud

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

PIE NIGHT!!

I am so thankful for my Cousins!!
I love the Mcdowells! 
and PIE NIGHT!! 
Family Traditions :)
P.s. Pie night is where the ENTIRE Gray side comes over to Chuck and Connies and everyone brings PIE Galore! SO hundreds of family and friends come and we eat pie!!

 I love my Cuzin Erika!! and am SO excited for her to get married!! :)
My Uncle Don and me! He was still in his Pilot Uniform!

I ran into Mr. Hembold! He was a teacher from my Junior High! It was so good to see him :)


After Pie night I went to Country Dancing!It was so much fun! We even got to Karaoke. Afterwards Preston and I went to QT to get some Hot Chocolate.
 p.s. we felt left out with all the storms happening in Utah so we had to make our own snow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment