flower backgroud

Monday, November 15, 2010

I love this!!!

I absolutely love this quote! It is SO true. There are so many times in our lives where something does not go exactly the way that you want it to, or we loose something that we wanted really badly. However if we would just take a step back and ask ourselves the question," How can this Benefit me?" How can I learn from this? Then we may realize that something even better is going to happen or something even BETTER is going to be waiting for us or given. Life is full of surprises and I can't WAIT to see what those are! The lord knows us better than we know ourselves and if we would just turn our life over to him and trust in him full heartedly we will find that he can do so much more with our lives than we would have EVER dreamed of! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that! It's so so true. Thanks for always being a great example kait! 4 months till someone is home....right??

    ReplyDelete