flower backgroud

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coming home to Az!

Well this ends my vacation of the summer..... I am now coming home to Az for good for now :) So this morning I woke up at 7:45am and then I  packed up my stuff and Braden was so nice to take me to  the Flying J to catch a shuttle even though we had just gotten back to logan at 3:30 in the morning from the Canada road trip.  I then got on the Bus and called my mom, and talked with her the whole time. Then the bus brought us to the Salt Lake Airport and then I had to hop onto another shuttle. I panicked a little bit because I was pretty sure that I lost my phone... so I had a the girls in the back call my phone. Come to find out that it was in my bag. After about an hour we made it to the Marriot Center. Right after I got off the shuttle, I realized that I forgot my lap top in the shuttle. By the time I looked the Shuttle was ALL the way across the parking lot. So I BOOKED it!!!! I have never ran that fast in my life! I stopped the driver and he was like in the middle of the intersection I opened the door super fast and then grabbed my lap top and then the shuttle was off. I then walked over to the side walk and my body kind of went into shock.... I dont think that it was used to running that fast. anyways then afterwards I went into the Marriot Center and waited for Jason Willet to pick me up. After that we went to pick up my luggage and then we hit up subway. Then we were on the road. We drove and drove and drove and drove! We went to subway twicee! Ha I have never seen So many subways in my life!! We stopped a couple places and took pictures! We finally made it home at like 10:00pm. So the total trip was 10 hours compared to 12 :) and we left 3 hours later than we were going to go! Home sweet home! I cam home to a bunch of letters from friends and a present from one of my best friends Courtney Burford! She is too good to me and I love her so much! She gave me a Journal, a candle, some Chapstick and some mints! I seriously have the BEST friends!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment