flower backgroud

Monday, August 23, 2010

I survived

Well everyone I survived... I survived my First day of Dental Hygiene School :)  It was all very new and exciting! I love the girls in my class, and am excited to get to know each and every one them throughout these 4 semesters. It was a really long day today. I was at school from 1pm till 8 at night but it was good. We all got our dental hygiene kits that we payed a fortune for. It was like Christmas opening our boxes! ha we all were extremely excited!!! We got to go to the Dental School and play around with some of the tools and equipment that we will be using. We also made a profile on Dentrix ( The program that we will be using) That was pretty exciting! I clicked instantly with a couple of girls. I love how the lord knows where and when you need to be doing something in our lives. He also knows who and when to place certain people in our lives, and I am so thankful for that. I am excited to see what these next 2 years of Dental Hygiene bring. I am so blessed to be in this program! Bring on Dental Hygiene!!

1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin! I'm so excited for you! You have to look for one of the teachers Peggy Cropper. She works in my office and she is wonderful! Good luck with everything you are going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete