flower backgroud

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mondays are blessings!

Monday Monday.... The start of it all :) This morning I was doing a lot of running around with my mother which I love ! I was able to drop off my little brothers lunch for him at the highschool. Then went to the Post office and got our mail, because they had to bring it there since we had not gotten it in the past couple of days it had piled up! This included my books that I needed for Dental Hygiene! 




After that I came home and engaged myself in reading those texts books....UGH! ha I cant tell you how many times I fell asleep! For anyone that knows me well...also knows that I can and will fall asleep ANYWHERE :) Then I was off to School! I go to Red Mountain Campus MCC Dental Hygiene School! and I loooove it! Its going to be a tough year, but I know that the lord put me there for a reason. To learn and to grow, and to help others. We had our monday Class with Miss Holexa, she is an incredible teacher! 
I cant wait till I get to help little children brush their teeth :) 


We had class from 1-4 and then lab that night from 5-8:30pm. Between that we had time to eat some dinner so I brought the Lovely Easy Mac! But it was not just ANY easy mac it was spongebob! It makes it ten times Cooler :) Talk about eating healthy right? haha


Lab was full of fun today :) We did a scavenger hunt, we learned more about AED and CPR and all that Jazz. Then we gave presentations at the end of Class. When I got out of class I had a missed phone call from one of my Best Friends Joshua, it was good to hear from him as he started his first day at BYU! Then I came home and we had Family Scripture Study! I love this time of the night with my family, where we all get to be together united with a purpose. Which is to learn more about christ and grow closer to him through reading our scriptures. We have just finished the Book of Mormon as a family. So tonight we all went around and shared something that we love about the Book of Mormon and Bore Testimony of it. I shared one of my favorite scriptures from the Book Of Mormon. Along with a time in my life when the scriptures gave me comfort. 
Mosiah 24:14
14 And I will also ease the aburdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as bwitnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their cafflictions.

I love this scripture. It just shows that the lord is mindful of us and loves each and how he loves us each individually and knows the needs of his sons and daughters. My siblings all bore testimony of this great book! I love the Book of Mormon will all my heart for I KNOW with out a doubt that it is true. I know that the prophets were men called of god and that Joesph Smith restored this gospel back onto the earth. 


If you have not had a chance to read this book READ it! It seriously is an incredible book and will change your life for the better if you let it! Then pray to know it it is true, and follow Moronis promise. 

Moroni 10:4-5










 4 And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would aask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not btrue; and if ye shall ask with a csincere heart, with dreal intent, having efaith in Christ, he will fmanifest the gtruth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.











  5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may aknow the btruth of all things.

  6 And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is.

  7 And ye may aknow that he is, by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore I would exhort you that ye deny not the power of God; for he worketh by power, baccording to the faith of the children of men, the same today and tomorrow, and forever.

I promise you if you ask with real intent and pure heart the holy ghost will manifest the truthfullness of this book unto you. I know these things to be true. I promise you that if you read from the Book of Mormon everyday you will be blessed and be happier. 

I love the Book Of Mormon, another testament of Jesus Christ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment