flower backgroud

Monday, August 23, 2010

Dental Hygiene

Well Guys today I start Dental Hygiene School! I cant tell you how excited I am :) Its going to be an adventure for sure, and a lot of hard work but it will totally be worth it in the end. I  cant believe that it is finally here, feels like yesterday I was finishing my prerequisites for school and now I am starting. This is seriously a dream come true and something that I have been working towards for quite some time now. Something that my dad told me is " You can do anything if you put your mind to it" and this is so true. You are the only thing that can stop you from accomplishing your dreams. Don't ever let anything or anybody stand in your way and tell you otherwise. Dont just follow your dreams, Chase them! I am ready for this new chapter in my life! Bring it on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment