flower backgroud

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday in Canada!


LAKE Emerald!! This was absolutely BREATHE taking! We saw so many beautiful lakes today! I love road tripping :) 

So today we woke up, packed up and then headed on the road. We first went to this wolf cage thing. They tame wolfs and keep them safe.We had a little tour of that and then were on the road again. We stopped at Mcdonalds to meet up with one of Shanes friends from the mission. I had some sweet chicken wrap and thai thing that they do not have in the United States. Then after that we just drove and drove and drove. We made random stops everywhere! It was absolutely BREATH taking! I cant explain it! We saw Lake Louise, Emerald Lake, a underground railroad and so much more. We even saw some bears today. We stopped and took some fun random pictures in the middle of the forest. I used to not like road trips because I always felt sick in the car. However my views on road trips have changed,I absolutely LOVE them and want to go on as many as I can :) We stopped in a little town and walked around. It reminded me of old town gilbert a little bit or park city. We then went to the Spaghetti Factory which was fun! I had never been there before. Lest just say that I was STUFFED after that. I filled up on bread, cheesy bread and salad. So pretty much I was full even before I got my spaghetti! ha After that we went and walked around some more. I got some souvenirs for some of my family and friends! Then after that we Drove to our LOVELY condo that my wonderful mom set us up with! It has a full on kitchen, living room, and 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. Did I mention its super cheap?! man my mom is good :) Everyone was super impressed with it and loved it! Meggie Braden and I all went to safeway to get some Hot chocolate! Then we came back and started the movie " What about Bob" absolutely hilarious movie! We drank some hot chocolate and had some waffers. Everyone was out within the first like 10 minutes of the movie. I woke up and came into my room and skyped my mom. That was a lot of fun! I love love love talking to her. Well I best be getting to bed! Excited for Calgary tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment