flower backgroud

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love My Savior, Best Friend and Older Brother Jesus Christ!


My Savior means So much to me. I am extremely grateful for him. He died for me. I know that he loves me more than I can even comprehend. I know that My redeemer lives. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet who restored this gospel onto this earth. I know that we can get answers to prayers if we ask with a broken heart and contrite spirit. I know that family's can be together forever someday. I know that if we do our best Jesus will help with the rest. I know that the atonement is real. I know that when we keep the commandments we will live a happier life. If we love our Heavenly father we will keep the commandments and strive to do better and better everyday. I know that Christ loves me. He puts me in certain places throughout my life, because he knows that there are people that I am supposed to meet that are their to help me grow. He knows and loves me better than even my own parents. He knows what is best for me. I know that the Book of Mormon is True with all my heart. And that if you study the scriptures everyday you will be blessed. I know that Christ wants nothing more than for us to be able to return to  live with him again someday. I love this gospel and am Extremely grateful to have the gospel in my life! It is what brings True happiness! 


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing, Kaitlin! I love your testimony... You show your testimony in the way you live and you have definitely inspired me. I'm so glad we met this summer! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete