flower backgroud

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday it is!!



This is us dancing or attempting with the Wii :) 
Well guys its Saturday...... which means SLEEP!! ha ok well not so much.. So I slept in a little bit. Then just chatted with my mother and father for a while. Can I just tell you that my parents are THE BEST! I seriously could sit and talk to them for hours! My mother is my very best friend and I can tell her just about anything :) I love having deep talks about life and the gospel with my father. I then was able to Skype with my dear friend Ali Fredrick! We talked for quite some time. After that I began to "clean" or more like De-clutter my room. Then I was able to have a little "movie date" with my little sister Courtney! She is adorable by the way, and SUCH  a sweetheart :) I absolutely LOVE spending time with her! We watched some horse movie... I cant remember what it was called. Then after that Jocelyn and Lindsay came over. Then we went to our ward activity, got some free food and watched some videos that our ward had previously made. Then we went to someones combined of which we did not know anyone at the party. So I walked in and someone asked me who I was looking for? I then replied, " well no one, because I dont know anyone". So then they took me inside and said," hey guys, this is Kaitlin and she does not know anyone". Ha so then after that everyone started introducing themselves. After that some familiar faces showed up. After the party kinda simmered down Lindsay, Jocelyn and I went to a friend Chris's house and played the dance dance game on the Wii. And let me tell you what! ha it was HILARIOUS!! video will be posted soon! Love it! 


The Birthday Party :)



No comments:

Post a Comment