flower backgroud

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Date with Derek!


I was able to go on a date with Derek last night and it was a BLAST! ( he served his mission in the same mission that my grandparents did in Tampa Florida. ) We went to the Boondox and had some DELICIOUS pizza :) As you can tell we scarfed it down!!



Love the sunsets in Utah :) 



                                We went on some race cars! It was so fun we went like 3 times!
Mini golfing :) 

                                                    Time to get WET!!


Freaked the guy out taking the picture! ha I accidentally  had the cord around my wrist and he thought that he was going to drop it haha

At the end of the  course there was this tiki man that you had to hit the ball into and he totally spits water at you if you miss ha it was hilarious! 


Time to go and play some games : ) Ha I felt such like a little kid but I loved it!!

All of the tickets we won :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment