flower backgroud

Friday, August 13, 2010

Thursday ZOO and Farm in Canada!!



Hey guys!! Greetings from Champion Canada! So today was another adventure within itself! But then again, its always an adventure when you're in Canada :) So today we woke up and had some wonderful pancakes from our host family. Then we were off to the Zoo! I text our friend Leanne who we met on the side of the road on Sunday and asked if she wanted to meet us at the zoo! And she accepted! So we go to the zoo and met up with Leanne! The zoo was tons of fun! I saw animals that I did not even know existed!! Leanne was hilarious to have along for the ride! " Life needs a little bit of love, a little bit of Sunshine and a little bit of Manure" says Leanne!


                  This is a picture of Leanne and I :)


 She was hilarious the whole day! Leanne even bought us all lunch!! She INSISTED!! We all had to run inside for lunch because it seriously started to DOWN pour!! We went inside and ate and were able to explain more about our church to Leanne, we had previously given her a Book of Mormon the Sunday before. She then had to leave to go back to work. She had taken off her entire afternoon to spend time with us. She did not like saying goodbye, it was sad. But goodbyes have to happen in order for other hellos right? :) We continued our way through the zoo and we found some cool animals! 


                   We even saw some Kangaroo!!


Shane wanted a picture, he said Kaitlin hurry quick! ha i did not know what I was getting myself into :) He was so happy! 


After getting drenched running through the park we were about ready to go. Shane ran out to get the car for us while we waited inside. (NOT the best idea we had) We ended up running in the rain forever trying to find him. 




This is us by the tigers absolutely DRENCHED!!


This is what we looked like by the end of the day! 


                           JUST soaked!!




On the way to the car Braden pushed Lisa and she fell in the mudd! So she had to take her pants off and wrap herself in a towel! ha 


After this we all went to some members house for shane to visit and then we were off to a Canadian Market where we stocked up on Canadian Candy to bring back home! 


so I did not get these but I had to get a picture for my mom because she LOVES reeses! Not to mention this package of them were HUGE!!


After this we drove to Champion to stay at a members home from Shanes mission. When we drove up this is what we drove to! 




This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! words cant describe! It looked like something off of a movie. I didnt think this road trip could get any better but I am pretty sure that it just did! 



My vans :) 



                             Girl Shot :)
                  Love this life I live :) 




                         Muddy Boots!



They had to help me back, because I kept slipping and almost fell right into the mudd!!


I do not know if you can tell but those are boots burried in the mudd :) 


After that we all came inside and roasted some hot dogs!



                          Hot dogs!
                          Success!!
That was fun :) and then we simmered down after shane showed us his "magic trick" called the dancing hair! which just resulted in him pretending to make it dance and then splashing water in our face. Then we all watched Star Trek which I am pretty sure all of us fell asleep :) Time to go to bed myself got a looong day ahead of driving all the way back to Logan Utah :( Good night Canada and everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment