flower backgroud

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chick-Fil-A



Today my mom, dad, Courtney, Garrett and I all went to Chick-Fil-A and got FREE breakfast! If you know anything about my Mom and my family and coupons or anything Free we LOVE IT and take every opportunity! ah ha So we got some free chicken with buiscuits. If you know anything about the Grays and Spicy you also know that we LOVE it! So of Course we put some Spicy Sauce on our Chicken for breakfast :) I love spending time with my family! 








                                                   Me Courtney and Garrett :) 


            knowing Courtney something like this would happen :) ha she got her hair stuck! 


                         Gotta love these signs! ha I was all dressed to go to the YMCA :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment