flower backgroud

Friday, September 3, 2010

Life is Full of Surprises!


Humor is a spontaneous, wonderful bit of an outburst that just comes. It's unbridled, it's unplanned, it's full of surprises.

Life is full of surprises and I love it! Life is full of excitement, new foods to try, new places to go, new people to meet and so much more. We just have to be ready for whatever life decides to throw at us for the moment. Try something NEW!! Maybe even go Skydiving :) I did it ( In Hawaii, most beautiful place ever!!)  Don't be afraid to take life by the horns and run! Being Flexible when things do not go as planned is super important. I have found that my plan "B" or "C" or even "D" most often go even better than Plan "A". Life is fun, so live it up! Do things you always dreamed of doing....your'e the only one who can hold you back! Life is fun and I LOVE IT! Live life to the fullest!
~ Love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment