flower backgroud

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Oral Cancer 5K!


We were able to do this oral cancer run as class mates of the MCC Dental Hygiene School! It was so much fun! I love these girls! 


This is a picture of Beth and I :) She is such a hard worker and a Great member  of our Team! Miles of Smiles! 

I ran into Brittney Larson! Her and I were in the same Chemistry class when we were taking our pre-requisites! It was so good to see her! 













Haley is one of the sweetest girls that I know :) I am so happy to have met her! I am having so much fun being in Dental Hygiene with her! 

                This is a oral Cancer survivor! His story is incredible!!
I love my group so much! Each of these girls have something to contribute and a Story to tell :) I have enjoyed getting to know them! 

Some free stuff that we were able to pick up! 
I love.free.stuff!

Let the run begin! 

It was a beautiful day! 

We were so happy to have finished it!!

This was a blast! I love little activities to do with Dental Hygiene! Our group was the only one who was all there! :) 

Something accomplished! 
I love feeling like I have done something! 
Life is to be not only endured but endured well :) 
Whatever you are, be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment