flower backgroud

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Family Scripture Study and Quotes From Courtney!

Lets Just say.... My family is Hilarious!! Ok so trying to get 9 people to focus in the gray family is like ....well um trying to get a herd of mice trying to do the hokey pokey....( which doesn't happen p.s. I totally made that up) ok well anyways we some how always get distracted and get off on some tangent. We began talking about if we have ever been made fun of for standing up for what we believe and our standards and then a majority of us raise our hands. Then Courtney says," oh no no but I have been made fun of because I was short! They call me Tiny Tim." lol and then a few seconds pass and Courtney just says, " Hey guys did you know that I have a shirt that says I am not short, I am fun sized?" ha we all of course started cracking up! Some other funny things happened... but I wont go too much into Detail cause well its embarrassing on my part.. but lets just say that Chelsea gave me a look as if there was a spider on my pants and it was a false alarm and I freaked out!! haha 
I love My Family.
I love this Gospel.
and I LOVE family scripture study!  

2 comments:

  1. Every moment I spent with you,
    Is every one of my dreams coming true,
    More than words, I want to show you how I feel,
    Someday, some place, sometime, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tiny Tim"...may be there is a spider on pants..lol

    ReplyDelete