flower backgroud

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lexi's Wedding reception!



The beautiful Lexi Dahl is now married! This is a picture at her reception. She is in the yellow :) I love this girl so much! She has a love and zest for life that is contagious! I am so happy for her and her new journey she is partaking in life! They are such a cute couple! 


Alejandra, me, Lindsay, Lexi and Kayla 

It was so much fun to bump into and catch up with these girls! I haven't Seen Alejandra or Kayla since before they were married. All of us girls all caught up and they talked to Lindsay and I about Married life! I love these girls! It feels like yesterday we were all in High School together :) Man time sure flys! 


This is the beautiful Bride Lexi and I ! I love her personality! Her shoes tell it all! :) Lexi is one of the funniest girls I know! 




Here is Linds and I :) I love this girl to pieces! I cant believe that we have over a decade of friendship together! I absolutely love spending time with this girl. We always have so much fun no matter what were doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment