flower backgroud

Monday, September 13, 2010

You can do anything if you put your mind to it!



Dental Hygiene is well.....Hm To say the least... Stressful! I just keep reminding myself of the Scripture 1st Corinthians 10:13 which talks about the fact that the lord is never going to give us something that he is not going to prepare a way for us to overcome it or accomplish it! I know that if I continue to put my trust and faith in the lord that ANYTHING is possible with him! I just got to be persistent,dedicated,and Determined! ( ha I feel like I am in gymnastics ALL over again!) ha I sure learned that you can NEVER NEVER NEVER give up! Just when things seem the hardest that is when I have to try even harder! I know I can do it, I just need to take it one day at a time! Persistence is the Key to Success! 
~ Kaitlin 

No comments:

Post a Comment