flower backgroud

Saturday, September 11, 2010

" The Lamb of God"

Tonight Trevor took me to the production called " Lamb of God" and it was incredible!!! It was a singing/choir/orchestra/band and it was absolutely amazing! All the songs were focused on Christ our Savior and all the things that he did throughout his lifetime. Jordon Blooth was there and he is AMAZING, he sings like something else. I ran into Hailey and her finance while we were there. 




                  I ran into my seminary teacher from highschool! He is the BEST!! 
                      Here is the view from above, it was absolutely beautiful! 


This is my favorite picture of the night because you can see the stage behind us! 


Here is a picture of some of the choir members and some friends I ran into :)


This is Brittany, one of the second years at Dental Hygiene I love this girl! 


                      We were trying to act like the people on the poster :)



                 
                         Mojo anyone? mmmm it was delicious! 


We cleaned our bowls out :) and tried SOoo many samples... gotta get our moneys worth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment