flower backgroud

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I felt like I was a little Kid again :) Blast from the Past!

Ok... So this is a picture of my friend (aka the older brother I never had) Devin Rollender and me on his first date! I was able to show him all the manerisms and rules of a date. (opening the door,etc... you know the drill) ha I had to teach him that girls didn't have cooties anymore :) The Rollenders and our Family have grown up together! Pretty much we have gone on all our family trips together, Had Family home evenings, Done the Nativity Story together,and so much more.
   








Devin is now home from his mission! Two years went by really fast, ha not to mention that he still looks like exact same (maybe a little older) and has still got his goofy self. 


So here is a picture from Devin and Brennons homecoming! It was so much fun to just sit and talk with these boys and catch up like old times! It was so funny to reminisce about our teenage (ok that wasnt that long ago but still) years! Lindsay and I kept reminding Devin when he ran into the Median :) Touchy subject haha


Triple Date time! 


Here we are making shirts to go Laser Taggin :) 

Taping the shirts!

Devin contemplating what to do... ha

only our sweet idea for our shirts :)


P.s. Devin loves smiling :) 
















We were all super proud of our awesome shirts :) 

We decided that we were all gantstas that night :)

This is a picture of us from the date and then
one from about 3 years ago! 
These girls (right to left) are my childhood! Jocelyn and Lindsay and I all grew up together! We did gymnastics, had sleepovers, told jokes, played jokes on Courtney (my youngest sister) went to high-school, got ready together for dates and dances, have SOooo many inside jokes together, Can laugh for hours, went teepeeing together, stake dances, pretty much lived at each others houses. I love these girls so much!! Life would definitely not be the same without them! It was so much fun to be on the date with them. We just laughed and joked the entire night! All of our abbs were sore from it! I always have a blast with these girls and know that we will always be friends throughout eternity! 


The boys picture! 

Now were off to Stratum Laser Tag! 


The whole car ride we were makin fun of Devin and his driving! He didnt remember where anything was :) We were like Come on Devin you have been back an entire week you should know where everything is haha

We had fun at the arcade :) I seriously felt like a little kid again! Lindsay and Kenny brought their tickets to the counter they both got super cool rings! I love feeling little again! 


Time for some Laser Tag!
You should have seen all the little kids everywhere! And then there was us :) All dressed up in matching (WHITE) shirts! We were such easy targets because we glowed! These kids were running around everywhere it was hilarious!

We got pretty intense! ok maybe more like Devin did! lol he got the highest score out of all of us! 

Yay for Yellow team! hehe

Devin was soo proud :) He is going to go hang it on his fridge! 

Now what?? you might ask :) Well we decided to shove every 6 of us into a photo booth! The funny part about this is that Devin and I did this same exact thing on our first date! I wish I could find that picture! 


now its time for JUSt dance!!
The boys got all into it! oh man we were all laughing SO hard!!

They got pretty into it :) 

Then we started having competitions (date again date) 

This game is so much fun for those of you who haven't played it! Not to mention its really a great work out :)

ha she got really into it :) 

This date was seriously a walk down memory lane, and brought back so many memories. It was so much fun to be with Lindsay and Jocelyn! Okay the boys were fun as well :) haha It just felt like these 4 years had never even gone by. I know I said this before but I seriously felt like a little girl again with her amazing girlfriends by her side! We all just laughed the whole time! We all drove together in a suburb which made it even funnier. All the boys picked us up at lindsays house and we even had a triple door scene actually let me correct that we all had a Garage scene cause Lindsays front door was locked! that pretty much just consisted of all of us taking turns hugging each other! I love dates that you can just be crazy fun and laugh the whole night! Thats what dates are for, to have fun! This was definitely a blast from the past! I Love the life I live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment