flower backgroud

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Family Scripture Study!

Family Scripture Study is something that I look forward to more than anything in my day! We have it after I get back from Clinic. This is a time where I am able to bond with my family and grow closer to my savior. 
Did I mention that my family is hilarious?! Well they are and I love them! 
So some how we always get off on some kind of tangent and last week this is what went down.
Courtney said, " So why do they call them a stiffnecked people?" and we then explained to her that it was because they were stubborn prideful people and only would look one way meaning their way on things.
She then said, " Well why dont they call it stifflegged people?"
We all got a good chuckle out of this one! 
I love my family.
I love scripture study with them.
They make me Happy! 
Not to mention they are very entertaining :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment