flower backgroud

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quote For Today!

“Just when all seems to be right, challenges often come in multiple doses applied simultaneously. When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more.” –Richard G. Scott

This is So true! There are a lot of times in our lives where we think " Why me?" When we are going through a trial. When in reality we need to be thinking... ok what can I learn from this? We have trials in our lives to make us stronger. The reason why the lord gives us trials is because he loves us and he wants us to grow. Life is fun! So Learn from your Trials! So I know this sounds weird... but I am thankful for my trials in my life! They have made me the person I am today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment