flower backgroud

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

16!!

This is one of my favorites :) It always feels good to find something that you have lost a long time ago. Whether being an old shirt, a letter, a long lost childhood memory, or simply running into a long lost friend. I love finding things.
******
Today has been a good day :) Spanish bright and early,Jazz ( were learning lyrical), Devotional - {We learned about Love, always a good topic} but mostly just doing things out of love. Like having Charity - which is the pure love of Christ. I think anyone and everyone can work on that. Moroni 7:45. Then Tap { I forgot my shoes today so I had to dance in my boots } that was a sight :) 

I anticipate the rest of the day going wonderful! 
Life is good guys! 
16!




Make sure you don't just tell someone that you love them...
But SHOW them <3 


Loves...
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment