flower backgroud

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scripture for The day!

It seems like scriptures always seem to come at the RIGHT time and in JUST the right Moment.

I was pondering today while sitting in Devotional listening to the choir and praying that the spirit would give me comfort and that the scriptures I was about to read would give me comfort. We call these " Pick me Up" Scriptures in Mission Prep! 
Scriptures to keep you going..

So here is MY pick me up scripture for the day!

Doctrine and Covenants 100:8-13
8And I give unto you this promise, that inasmuch as ye do this the aHoly Ghost shall be shed forth in bearing record unto all things whatsoever ye shall say.
 9And it is expedient in me that you, my servant Sidney, should be a aspokesman unto this people; yea, verily, I will ordain you unto this calling, even to be a spokesman unto my servant Joseph.
 10And I will give unto him power to be mighty in atestimony.
 11And I will give unto thee power to be amighty in expounding all scriptures, that thou mayest be a spokesman unto him, and he shall be a brevelator unto thee, that thou mayest know the certainty of all things cpertaining to the things of my kingdom on the earth.
 12Therefore, continue your journey and let your hearts rejoice; for behold, and lo, I am with you even unto the end.
 13And now I give unto you a word concerning Zion. aZion shall be bredeemed, although she is chastened for a little season.


The scriptures are truly amazing if we will just read them and actually think about ways that they can be applied to us in our lives. I am SO thankful for the written word and the power that the scriptures give. The lord is mindful of ALL of us. He knows our hearts and our desires, he knows what is best for us in life, and in fact he knows us even better than we know ourselves. 

So why not trust in him and pray when we have answers. {The thing that I love about prayer is that he is ALWAYS there and is always going to listen and never will he ever put us on hold}

My Savior is MY best friend and I know that with him I can do ANYTHING that he asks me to do. I love my savior and know that he died for me, so that I might be able to return to live with him again. I love this gospel so much and my savior, and know that I am ever eternally in debt to him. I love this Gospel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment