flower backgroud

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BYU Lu'au

BYU Lu'au 2011


I have my mixed feelings about Lu'au ending...
It was some of the BEST most productive Saturdays I have had :)
Practice from 10-2pm every Saturday for the past three months plus some.
I have made some friends in Lu'au that will last a lifetime.




Lu'au made me miss Hawaii like REAL bad! 
Ill go back someday. but for now I am at BYU & Loving it!


Will post more pictures {later} 


And now I am going to going to try to GET some sleep......
because I am probably not going to be getting very much of it tonight :) 


I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!! :) 

1 comment:

  1. bah i love this :) i feel the same way. It was SO much fun, but I am going to enjoy being able to sleep in past 5:30 on saturday mornings ;)

    ReplyDelete