flower backgroud

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MY special Day :)


MY Special day! 
It meant SO much to me to have my friends and family there with me. 
I couldn't be more grateful for the temple and the opportunity to enter into the lords house. 
I have been waiting my entire life for this very day and I can not believe that it finally happened. Ever since I had my call I have been anxiously waiting the day to be able to go through the temple for my OWN endowment. 
I LOVE to see the temple.

Thank you SO much to everyone who has supported me :) 
Love you all! 



3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you went through today! I totally would have gone! Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you! The temple is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that I could be a part of it. :) it is a special day! Congrats! We are really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about you yesterday, knowing you were going to the temple. I'm so happy for you! I'm glad you had such a special day.

    ReplyDelete