flower backgroud

Friday, March 18, 2011

I am not sure...

ALright So... I am not quite sure what the actual purpose of this post is.. but here it goes :)
So today was a great day! Do you want to know why?
1. Its FRIDAY!!
2. Which means its almost the weekend.
3. One day closer to going to the temple. {Saturday is my temple day}
4. I spent all day Learning.
5. I was surrounded by Happy People!


6. ALso I have decided that I am going to go to Paris one of these days! I keep dreaming about it. and I REALLY want to go there! I am going to make it happen!!


Remember how I studied like all day?!?! Well I was studying for {Geology}... meh..

7. but the good news is that I am pretty sure that I ACED the exam!!! For reals! I knew half of the questions before even reading the entire question! I know I know! Ok Maybe I MAY or MAY not be actually LIKING Geology :) hm... Thats a first.

8. ALso when I got out of the testing center I had 3 missed calls, a voice mail, and several text messages. {I felt Loved} 

9. A geology study buddy and I went to celebrate our test scores by frozen yogurt..mmm


9. Okay isn't this like the cutest thing you have EVER seen?? I sure think so :)
10. I came home to a letter on my dresser { I couldn't have been happier!! } Did mention I LOVE getting mail.


11. Met a New friend! 
12. I got to hang out with the coolest girls ever! 
13. They were so nice and even made me Peach Cobler! mmmm

Yup My Friday was Excellent!! 
Hope you all had a wonderful Friday!!

{Temple Session with Laura tomorrow!!}


No comments:

Post a Comment